After our exciting news about our adventure next week, I wanted to do some research into the most dramatic landscapes and blissfully beautiful locations that I want to re-visit and explore and explore, over and over again!
It probably sounds strange, but when it gets really sunny in London (like today), my mind starts to wander into travel… I know lots of people are the opposite, when it’s a wet gloomy day, their thoughts turn to booking their next holiday/adventure, but for some reason its always the sunny days that get me.. the thought of the potential to be sat on a beautiful harbour somewhere, exploring the history of a town I have always wanted to visit, or even letting the waves lapping against my feet on a sandy, while beach (ok, my imagination is going wild with the possibilities). I suppose more than anything, sunny weather makes me see potential to explore. Eke, I hope I’m not the only one!?!
Regardless if you are a sunny or gloomy weather “decision maker” when searching for holidays/vacations, I hope these destinations will help you find your own travel lust list:
1) Cayman Islands: Idyllic, and nestled in the clearest of seas.
2) Chocolate Hills, Philippines: Situated on Bohol Island, these chocolate hills make me want to book flight right now!
3) Plateau de Valensole, Alpes de Haute-Provence, France: I’ve always wanted to visit the lavender fields of France, it always looks so pretty in the pictures… and can you imagine the smell! Wow!
5) Giants Causeway, Northern Ireland: Always so close to London… it’s only an hour or so on a flight… We need to go here this year, it looks so magical and mysterious every time I see photos of it.
5) The Wave, Arizona: A photographers dream… and a geologists for that matter! 🙂
6) Mineral Forest, Pamukkale, Turkey: I loved visiting Pamukkale when I was a little younger…I loved the bathing in the warm pool and lagoons and taking in the beauty of this natural formation
7) Cook Islands: Yes please! A collection of islands that make for a perfect destination on any far away excursion! Bliss!
8) Cinque Terre: One of our favourites, we just visited Cinque Terre and its beautiful. You can read our “Complete Guide To Cinque Terre”, here
9) Snowdonia, Wales: The country I was born so it has to be great, right? Well, yes! Take a look at this view… Breathtaking!